Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting into Shape

So my husband and I decided that we really need to get into shape. We are both way off of our game and really just need a complete turnover. One night we were up working on hats and an infomercial came on for something called Beach Body Insanity. And it looked super intense, and Jónas was all over it. I wasn't too sure, because I am lazy, but we ended up pirating it off of the internet to give it the once over. And because we steal stuff from the internet.

Well in order to keep us interested, we recruited my 16 year old brother, and my 10 year old brother to join in on the festivities. Surely we cannot back out if we have kids participating.

Well anyways, we took before pictures of ourselves, and I will post them in the next blog, and we will keep up on all of our numbers. I will post those numbers in the next post too, and hopefully all of you will keep up with us and maybe join in!

Jónas and I also looked at this thing called Michi's Ladder, which breaks down everything we eat into a category of what it consists of, and helps us figure out what we are eating, and what we shouldn't be eating. We are very excited to limit our diet and become healthier!



Share with me how you are getting into shape!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am in desperate need of something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you beautiful! I'm running at least 5 days out of the week and doing resistance bands, plyometrics, weights, etc. Hoping to get into shape soon!! =/

    ReplyDelete